Species of Interest...

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

It's Feeding Time!

Today, I'm sharing some videos of Thing One and Thing Two being fed. After many unsuccessful (and quite laughable) attempts at getting video for these two, I finally ended up with two decent videos. As you can see in the first video, Thing One is a very enthusiastic eater and frequently targets the tongs. I am anticipating that Thing One is the most likely candidate to give me my first Pacman bite. Knock on wood, that hasn't happened yet. Thing Two, on the other hand, is quickly gaining the nickname Mr. Picky for his/her habit of ignoring bugs on the ground and only taking certain dubia from the tongs. But, he has the cutest way of opening his/her mouth for food when he does eat.



"Thing One", a Fantasy/hybrid Horned Frog (Ceratophrys cornuta x C. cranwelli).

"Thing Two", an Ornate Horned Frog (C. ornata).



No comments:

Post a Comment